Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

kallie92 - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* kallie92 > Topics

Subject: Poems (not all are my own)
Replies: 11 Views: 1107

kallie92 1.06.09 - 04:55pm
Hey everyone! How are we all? Thought I'd give you a taste of what I do in my spare time! Enjoy and add your own if you have any! *hugs* *out* *

kallie92 1.06.09 - 04:58pm
I always used to wonder if I'd ever find the one I'd love the most. The one who'd never leave my mind. I love you seems to be all I can say, but if I could, I'd say it in so many other ways. *

kallie92 1.06.09 - 05:06pm
I love you, yes I do. I know I've told you before, but it just won't do. The love I have for you is so strong. It will last longer than any tree and it's deeper than any sea. If I close my eyes, all I can see is you. You're the one I dream of when I sleep, and the first thing I think of when I wake. The time we spend together goes so quick, but when we're apart, time stands still. I didn't think I could love anyone so much, but I do. I'd climb the highest mountain and walk the longest road. I'd do all that and more to be with you, because baby, I love you! *

kil33r 8.06.09 - 03:22pm
the second one is quite good *

kallie92 8.06.09 - 06:39pm
thanks kil33r that ones an original as is the one below *

kallie92 8.06.09 - 06:49pm
Take my hand and close your eyes. Say the sweet words that make me cry. Catch my tears with a kiss. These special moments do exist. If you love me like you told me, be careful with my heart. You can take it, just don't break it or my world will fall apart. Don't say you love me unless you mean it, I might do something crazy, like believe it. *

kallie92 8.06.09 - 06:54pm
If you need a shoulder, cry on mine. If you need a friend, I'm yours anytime. If you need a hug, my arms are free. Because in friendship, love's the key. *

kallie92 8.06.09 - 06:59pm
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels, but I call them friends.*********This ones especially for you guys because you guys definately are my angels. Thanks heaps!********* *

kallie92 10.06.09 - 01:33pm
The sun sets upon the sand, we sit together hand in hand. We gently embrace and look into each other's eyes, I wonder if you're my angel in disguise. You hold me like there's no tomorrow, I suddenly forget my past sorrow. I kiss your lips and you kiss mine, I never knew loving someone could be so fine. Oh how a love can blossom and a heart can bloom. Your touch so gentle but your hands so strong, a love like this could never go wrong. My heart is beating 200 times a minute, because my baby you are in it! I love you. *

kallie92 22.06.09 - 09:06am
You ask me if I love you, I don't feel the need to reply. My love for you goes deeper than words could ever describe. The tenderness between us, it's so intense, it's unreal. And there is just no denying the love my heart feels. But words just aren't enough to tell of the love I feel inside. How can I tell you my love is true and won't leave with the passing tide? How am I to reassure you my love is here to stay? And why is my heart so confident that you won't take your love away? Why do I feel so secure when I'm laying next to you? And why am I so sure that your love is true? Why are you the one to pick me up when I'm feeling low? And why do I turn to you when I have no place to go? Why is the thought of life without you so profound? My heart can't comprehend. And why am I so certain that I won't ever be without you, that I won't be alone again? Why do I suddenly have the need to have you by my side? When all my life I've been alone and thought I was perfectly satisfied? I guess I never realised how much I needed love. I've lived my life without it so it was something my heart never knew of. But, you came and changed my point of view by showing me something very special that I never knew. I've never been in love before, therefore I've been naive to feel the way I do. But now I finally know what love is.......because I love you!!!! *

shakira6 30.07.09 - 09:19am
The poem b4 the friendshp 1,, is than an original? *

kallie92 30.07.09 - 10:11am
Yeah but it's my sister's not mine *

* kallie92 Forum

Search:
topics replies

* kallie92

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits